Start ups are often under-staffed with most employees engaged in core revenue generating functions, leaving accounts in a disarray. Accounting services firms in Singapore like K-Cloud Accounting (KCA) comes to rescue of such start-ups and small sized business by taking over their accounting and compliance functions at affordable monthly payments.
KCA uses Xero cloud based accounting software for its accounting and bookkeeping services, which is easy to use and understand and some of its unique features and mentioned below.
- Display of all accounting information on a single dashboard.
- Instant generation of financial and accounting reports.
- Access accounts through mobile devices.
- Upload files for easy access.
- Create Invoices, receive and make payments online.
These features of Xero keeps business owners to be well informed with real time availability of financial and accounting data enabling them to make smart informed decisions.
KCA has various payment plans for its clients to choose based upon their accounting services and secretarial services in Singapore. Under its KCA Xero Program, they provide accounting and bookkeeping services in accordance to Companies Act and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards, routine company secretary services like filing annual returns and preparing for AGM in compliance with Companies Act and Tax filing and consultancy services in compliances with Income Tax Act.
Find below its payment plans under KCA Xero Program.
- Start-up Plan – S$ 150/month – Suitable for companies with annual turnover of less than S$100,000/- and less than 25 bank transactions per month.
- Basic Plan – S$ 220/month – Suitable for companies with less than 25 bank transactions per month.
- Standard Plan – S$ 320/month – Suitable for companies with less than 50 bank transactions per month. This is the most popular plan among customers
- SME Plan – S$ 460/month – Suitable for companies with less than 100 bank transactions per month.
KCA also provides company incorporation services in Singapore and non-routine company secretarial services inSingapore for an additional fee over and above the above mentioned payment plans